The woman who allegedly attacked Conor McGregor’s boat claims there is evidence of her injuries on her mobile phone.
The 34-year-old UFC star is being investigated by Spanish cops after she claimed he assaulted her in Ibiza.
The Notorious allegedly assaulted her in 2022. on July 17, during celebrations on two of his yachts for his 34th birthday.
McGregor has vehemently denied the allegations and Spanish police previously said the MMA star was not involved.
The woman, who is said to be from Dublin, made her first formal complaint against McGregor to gardai after returning to Ireland.
Spanish police have now confirmed that McGregor is being investigated by an Ibiza court over the alleged attack.
The Irish Sun understands the woman says her injuries are on her mobile phone.
An Ibiza court is set to question the woman as an investigating judge has been appointed to the case.
It means dad-of-three McGregor could be called in for questioning in private or via video link.
A source close to the investigation told the Irish Sun: “The judge is appointed to give directions to the case, carry out investigations, gather evidence.
“They will interview a lot of people.
“There will be a conclusion and there will be various legal options.
“There could be a live hearing, we’ll have to wait and see.”
“It is clear that a criminal investigation is underway.
“The judge has to decide on the different pieces of evidence, the different declarations that they’re going to put together.”
A statement was released on behalf of the MMA star on Tuesday, saying he “strongly” denied any involvement in the attack.
The woman promised to provide evidence to the Spanish authorities.
Our source told us that the investigation by the Spanish police will be “exhaustive and lengthy.”
A source said: “There are legal proceedings and hopefully everything will be resolved in time.”
It is understood the woman is also applying to the High Court in Dublin to preserve any material relating to the alleged incident, including CCTV and phone footage.
The plea is reportedly part of her intended injury settlement for a broken arm and bruises she claims she suffered as a result of the assault.
Spanish police opened an investigation into the alleged incident, but the case was put on hold because the victim did not provide a detailed statement to police on the island of Formentera.
But it has now been reopened in Spain at the request of her lawyers.